First Time Home Buyer
Real estate Inspections in Tuscaloosa, AL
Buying a new home is one of the most important investments you’ll make and it’s important to have a professional real estate inspection done for your Tuscaloosa, AL home. Your decision to invest in a home should be a fully informed one. Get the information you need by working with a local home inspector. B.I.C. Home Inspections provides home inspection services in Tuscaloosa, AL and surrounding areas.
Call us today at (205) 310-6158 for a free quotation on your real estate inspection needs.
* IMPORTANT * All the sections with Two-Color background on Tablet and Mobile have only one color. Make sure you match the color given for the project under Advanced - Custom CSS
First-Time Home Inspection Experts
When it comes to a professional real estate inspection in the Tuscaloosa, AL area we’ve got you covered. As an Certified Home Inspector, our inspections are comprehensive and detailed, so that you can get an accurate understanding of the current condition of the property.
Our real estate inspection reports include:
- Roofing System (including gutters & downspouts)
- Foundation & Crawl Spaces
- Structural Components
- Heating and cooling systems
- Exterior (doors, windows, siding, soffits, fascias)
- Interior (doors, windows, floors, walls, ceilings, stairs)
We Are Your First-Time Home Inspector
When it comes to first-time home inspections in Tuscaloosa, AL, get in touch with our friendly team! Be sure to ask us about our discounts and how you can benefit from our expertise. We are a family home inspection company in Tuscaloosa, AL, and also serve these areas:
- Northport, AL
- Brookwood, AL
- Coaling, AL
- Coker, AL
- Lake View, AL
- Moundville, AL
- Vance, AL
- Woodstock, AL
For more information about our inspection services, or to get a free quote, call us at (205) 310-6158.
10% Military Discount - Discounts DO Stack!